Monarch Butterfly Bag - 2 sessions
We were so excited when we saw Marie Régnier's knit bag in Making No. 13 - Outside.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Confident Beginner/Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off.
- We provide: The space and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in Making No. 13 which is now in store & online), 819 yd [750 m] in worsted weight yarn (recommended Wool and the Gang's Ra-Ra Raffia), 32" [80 cm] circular in size US 2½ [3 mm] or size to obtain gauge, stitch markers, tapestry needle for finishing.
- Class length: 2.5 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.