River Shirt & Dress Pattern
Reversible raglan dress or top that can be made in woven or knit fabrics. Pattern features loose fit, optional pockets and waist tie, as well as top and dress options. It can be worn with the V neck or the round neck side at the front.
- View A is a reversible knit dress
- View B is a reversible woven dress with pockets and fabric belt
- View C is a reversible knit top in modern crop length
- View D is a reversible woven blouse in modern crop length
Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern contains women's sizes 0-20
Pattern can be made up in a variety of fabrics for different effects. Woven fabrics ideal for Views B & D include lightweight dress or shirting fabrics such as cotton, wool, linen, denim, chambray, silk, rayon, crepe etc. Knit fabrics with little stretch ideal for View A & C include stable knits such as ponte, scuba, neoprene or double knit. Light to medium weight fabrics may be used, but will result in a looser drapier garment.
NOTE: Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
- Woven fabric (View B & D)
- Stable knit fabric (View A & C)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns