Dawn Jeans Pattern
Classic high waisted rigid jean pattern set. Includes four cuts and multiple lengths for tall, regular and cropped. Pattern features a high rise to sit on the natural waist, button fly, close fit through the waist and hips and classic jeans details.
- View A is a tapered leg jean
- View B is a straight leg jean
- View C is a wide leg jean
- View D is a jean short
Inspired by our hunt to find the perfect pair of vintage jeans this pattern will fulfill all of your vintage jean dreams!
Skill Level: Intermediate
This pattern includes women's sizes 0-20
Bottom weight fabrics such as rigid denim, linen, twill, corduroy etc.
NOTE: Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
- Bottom weight fabrics
- 4 jeans buttons (shank button with tack) or regular buttons 5/8" (1.5cm) wide
- Fabric straps for pockets
- 9 rivets & posts (optional)
- Fusible interfacing
- Denim needle
- Topstitch thread
- Denim zipper (optional in place of button fly).
- At least 6 1/4" (16cm) for size 0-6
- At least 6 3/4" (17cm) for size 8-14
- At least 7 1/2" (19cm) for size 16-20
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns