Lonestar Quilt - 2 sessions
This quilt is inspired by a classic lone star quilt, made modern with a selective color palate and enlarged diamonds. Created in Kona cottons and handquilted, this finished quilt measures 48" x 48" and is great way to practice piecing points. You will only be cutting and piecing the top in this workshop.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have taken Quilting Basics, quilting two, and other quilty things.
- We provide: a copy of the pattern, the expertise, space, Flatter, and tools.
- You bring: yourself, fabric you love! (We suggest Kona cottons.) Working from the outside in: 2 yards background fabric, 1/4 yd Terracotta, 1/4 yd Coral, 1/3 yd Flame, and 1/2 yd Poppy (the suggested fabrics and colors are Kona cottons). Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
- For the star design
- Fabric A - ¼ yd
- Fabric B - ¼ yd
- Fabric C - 1⁄3 yd
- Fabric D - ½ yd
- For the star background & binding
- Fabric E - 2 yd (Includes ½ yd for binding)
- 2 yd for the backing fabric
Class meets on Monday, April 4 and 11 at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.