Knitting - Pinus Cowl
Take your knitting skills up a notch and learn about the mosaic technique. The Pinus Cowl by SweaterFreak uses this technique with only one color worked per round to achieve a colorwork look without the fuss of floats. A classic Herringbone pattern that works in high contrast color combinations. We think it would be spectacular in Hedgehog Fibres Tweedy and Tweedy Noir.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and aren't afraid of casting on.
- We provide: the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the Pinus Cowl, yarn (designed for DK weight yarn, cashmere yarn recommended by the designer) and needles appropriate for the pattern.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**