Knitting - Lotus Flower Beanie
gather here Classes
Looking for a quick super bulky knitting project that looks fabulous , too? The Lotus Flower Beanie by BKnits Handmade is truly the perfect project to knit for yourself or someone you like a lot. We love that BKnits Handmade creates so many fun and luxurious patterns using one of our favorite yarns, Malabrigo Rasta. This mosaic pattern is a great next step project for anyone who has completed Intro to Circular Knitting and is ready to build on those skills.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off. You have knit in the round.
- We provide: The expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (size US11 & US13 16" circular needles for brim and then US15 16" needles for body if using super bulky yarn), stitch markers, a copy of the pattern (available online) and approximately 60 yards of super bulky yarn for main color and 30 yards for contrast color. Pattern recommends Malabrigo Rasta, we would also suggest Manos Franca or Wool and the Gang Crazy Sexy Wool. Please use yarn that will match the pattern gauge. The Lotus Flower Beanie is finished with a faux fur pompom but can also be finished with a yarn pompom or without a pompom at all.
- Don't forget we offer 15% all supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2.5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**