gather here Class
We searched for an introductory entrelac project that would work in the transitional period between seasons and we found this amazing turban that was inspired by Lady Edie Beale of Grey Gardens. Who doesn't love a turban??? In entrelac you complete each block before moving onto the next rather than working across all the stitches at once. It takes a bit of trust and some practice to get use to the rhythm.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've conquered the basics of knitting and are awesome at knitting in the round. You are cool with new challenges.
- We provide: the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (size 8 short straight needles or tiny circulars), a stitch holder, and approximately 110 yards of worsted weight yarn - Noro Kureyon is perfect for this project and you'll discover why so many people are obsessed with this yarn. We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.