Vincent William's design is a triangle shawl inspired by those “first-time-knitter” aspirations, fears, and the therapeutic satisfaction of working trance-like textures in your favorite colors. The balance between relaxing garter and a beautifully crisp edge makes this a perfect knit project for any cozy vibes seeker, social knitting, or quick gift making experience!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics.
- We provide: expertise and moral support!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry), 32” [81 cm] or longer circular needle suggested size US 9, stitch markers, and approximately 630 yards of worsted weight yarn for project (designed in Malabrigo Rios). Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.