Ivy Hill Bobble Hat KAL
The Ivy Hill Hat is designed by Kelbourne Woolen's Courtney Kelley and is bobblicious! These bobbles are big and bold and fun to knit. The hat starts with a garter rib and jumps into a bobble diamond pattern - both written and charted - before decreasing in pattern for the crown. Worked in a bulky weight yarn you'll have this finished before ringing in the new year.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off and have knit in the round.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (it’s a free download on Ravelry) and 123 yards of bulky weight yarn (designed for Germantown Bulky!), 16” (40 cm) US 9), 16” (40 cm) US 10.5 , and a set US 10.5 DPNs for finishing, a ring stitch marker, and tapestry needle. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.