Beginner Tunisian Crochet - 2 color cowl
Want to try out Tunisian crochet, and don't know where to start? This circular two-color cowl will have you confident in a new skill by the end of the night -- and then keep you warm for many nights to come. This project works up fast, and the two-color interlocking stitch will surprise you with how easy it is to pick up.
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner -- you have crocheted washcloths or granny square already, and you know how to do single crochet, slip stitches, maybe you've done a simple project in the round. No specific Tunisian crochet experience needed.
- We provide: Charles wrote the pattern and will be sharing his expertise
You bring: one skein each of two colors in any bulky/aran weight yarn (the sample is Germantown Bulky); two L size interchangeable crochet hooks; connector cord any length (the smaller ones like 8" or 11" will be easier) Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.