Intro to Cross Stitch - Matchbox Rainbow Kit
gather here Classes
Celebrating PRIDE with everything you need to make your own cute rainbow cross stitch! These matchbox cross stitch kits are definitely manageable for beginners and can be completed in one sitting. An extra rewarding and super adorable DIY kit to stitch for yourself or give as a gift. Portable! Cheerful! Skill-builder!
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner. You really don't need to know how to do anything. Maybe you should know how to thread a needle. If you use reading glasses, we encourage you to bring them.
- We provide: a rainbow kit, studio space, & plenty of expertise!
- You bring: yourself!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
You can read gather here's class policies (if you're interested)!