Intermediate Garment Construction - 4 sessions
Pro-Tips with Virginia
This workshop was developed after years of teaching garment classes and realizing that eventually folks want to try to make something just a little outside of their comfort zone. But maybe not enough folks to teach a whole class.
Come with a project of your choice (maybe it's just the pattern and you're looking for fabric guidance to start or you're halfway through and not sure how to move forward) and we'll work together to make this garment a real thing! This workshop is open to all levels but you should be able to sew on your own with the instructor’s assistance for the trickier parts. Coming in with an idea of what you want to learn—garment fitting, finishing, and new-to-you techniques will make this workshop all the more valuable for you. New projects are not required, altering existing clothes is welcome!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you have begun sewing garments.
- We provide: the expertise, tools, and machines.
- You bring: yourself, your garment project and any necessary materials. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
Sessions meet on Sunday, April 7, 14, 21, and 28 at 3:30 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.