Intermediate Embroidery Sampler
Learn a variety of stitches with this sampler by Kiriki Press and you'll have a lovely physical reference tool for the future. Stitches you'll learn: Stitches you'll learn: Stem Stitch, Padded Satin Stitch, Split Stitch, Buttonhole Scallops, Buttonhole Wheel, Woven Wheel, Needleweaving, Long&Short Stitch, Fishbone Stitch, and French Knots. Some of these stitches are covered in Embroidery Basics but this is a great refresher since they may not be regularly used in basic embroidery patterns.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, you've taken Embroidery Basics and want to get more practice.
- We provide: a Kiriki Press sampler
- You bring: yourself, a 6" embroidery hoop, your favorite embroidery needles, and a pair of snips. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials for any of workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.