Holiday Slipover Sweater Vest-3 sessions
Yes yes, we know that the "holidays" are technically behind us but isn't it time to to celebrate something and take a bit of a holiday? We were inspired by Jenna's slipover she posted on Instagram and thought what better way to start off another year of making than with a quick knit! The Holiday Slipover is a chunky highnecked vest with deep armholes. It is worked from the top down in stockinette stitch.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner-Timid Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of increases and decreases. Want to knit that first sweater.
- We provide: Measuring tapes, space, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), yarn (yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge. This pattern calls for holding 3 strands of yarn together to create a super bulky - 2 strands of Aran/Heavy Worsted + Lace or you can simple use a super bulky yarn (Wool & the Gang, Franca, Serenity Boucle) It's really helpful to knit your swatch prior to class!
- Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session – meets three times
Sessions meet Saturdays, 1/14, 1/21, and 1/28 at 2:30 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**