Have you always wanted to hem your own jeans? Curious how tailors maintain the "original hem"? In this workshop we will learn 3 techniques for hemming denim. The basic cut, turn, and topstitch method, shortening above the original hem, and cutting and swapping the hems.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you have sewing waiting to be completed. You have taken other sewing technique clinics. You are comfortable threading a sewing machine, winding and loading a bobbin.
- We provide: denim to practice hems on, the expertise! and a reference handout to use later.
- You bring: yourself, denim that requires a hem. If your denim hem requires an unusual thread, please bring it to class.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.