Ghost Tote - 2 sessions
We'll make this spooktacular Ghost Block designed by Then Came June and Pen + Paper Patterns and transform it into a quilted tote bag. It's a neat design that will help you hone your piecing skills and add a combo fun and functionality to your Halloween accessories. We think this is a boo-tiful trick or treat bag or if you're aesthetic is a little haunted, an every day tote.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have previously taken Quilting Basics.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, batting, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the Ghost Quilt pattern (available in the store or online), fabric for the ghost block, 1 yard for background and back of the bag, and 1 yard for the lining and strap.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session, 6 hours total - meets twice.
Class meets on Tuesday, October 11 and 18
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**