Full Heart Embroidery
A sweet heart created with vines, leaves, and flowers - you can explore outline stitches (back, running, stem, split) and mix in some filling stitches (satin, long short, knots, seed, fishbone) to create something that is uniquely yours. This Cozyblue Handmade embroidery sampler is perfect for using up bits of embroidery floss you have accumulated doing other projects.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - you have taken Embroidery Basics.
- We provide: The studio space, sampler (comes with some floss but if you have visions of a palette bring more!), and expertise.
- You bring: palette of embroidery floss, a thimble (if you use one), snips (tiny scissors), your readers (should you need them)
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**