Free Motion Quilting Techniques
gather here Class
Free Motion Quilting
Free motion quilting is a wonderful way to integrate the actual quilting of your quilt into the design and add dimension and character to your work. Yet it seems daunting for a lot of people. Well, fear not! With this friendly intro class, you will learn the basic technical aspects and how to stitch a few of the most popular free motion quilting motifs. We will be using the Bernina BSR to learn the basics.
Limited to 4 students (17 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - you have taken a Patchwork Basics class or other quilt + patchwork class or have some quilting experience and are ready to branch out to new technique.
- We provide: machines, tools, and expertise
- You bring: 1 2/3 yards (60 inches) of a solid color fabric, 1 yard of cotton batting; don't forget that we off 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2.5 hours
- Instructor: Maritza Soto
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**