Classic Raglan Sweater - 4 sessions
This classic raglan pullover is knit from the top down and in the round. It is designed with a crew neck and 4 inches of positive ease for a comfortable, relaxed fit. Worsted weight yarn makes a sturdy versatile garment perfect for everyday wear. There's a men's (comfy but still slim enough to easily layer under a coat) and women's (fitted at bust with waist shaping) version of the pattern because Jane Richmond is awesome! Offered in a wide range of sizes and written in a Fill-in-the-Blank style format for simplicity and greater readability.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate - this could be your first sweater, you have experience knitting in the round, you know what a gauge swatch is.
- We provide: the expertise and help with gauge plus tips on finishing!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), worsted weight yarn (enough yarn based on your chest measurement, this is NOT the bra band size) and needles appropriate to achieve gauge (designed for magic loop so cable length at least 40"). Stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn (non-catching) or stitch holders. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- We highly recommend knitting a gauge swatch prior to the first meeting. Not sure what that is? Ask a craft associate.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
Session run on Thursdays, October 5, 19, November 2, 16 at 6 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.