Firefly Tote - 3 sessions
We do love a good Noodlehead pattern. The Firefly Tote is an easy to use tote and project bag! The tote size is perfect for a day trip or a work bag, and the project size is great for knitting or crochet projects, or as a lunch bag! Both sizes feature a fun drawstring closure and an interior slip pocket. A handy front pocket with an additional zippered pocket makes this tote super functional!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have taken a bunch of classes and are confident sewing really straight lines.
- We provide: Tools, thread, machines, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 9 hours
Class meets Tuesdays, March 8, 15, and 22 at 5:30 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.