Finish It! Quilting Clinic
gather here Class
Do you have a quilt that you would love to finish but aren't sure how to proceed? Stuck on the quilting itself? Or daunted by binding? Do you have a finished top but need a hand basting? Come on by and have our resident quilter guide you on your way to quilty goodness. Whatever point you're at with your project (even if it's starting!), Maritza would be more than happy to help you with her knowledge and expertise.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: All levels but you must be comfortable using a sewing machine.
- We provide: The expertise.
- You bring: a quilt project or quilt top that needs finishing and enthusiasm
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class Length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.