Fennel Fanny Pack - 2 sessions
This fanny pack takes only 4 pattern pieces which you'll draft yourself! It’s big enough to hold a phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses, and other odds and ends - you know you can't resist sea glass and shiny pennies. The structured bag has TWO zipper pockets so if you've only made a zipper box bag you'll definitely gain more zipper confidence.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner. You know how to thread a machine and sew a straight line. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and have sewn a zipper box bag in Sewing II.
- We provide: Tools, machines, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (purchase online and have us print it in store!), exterior and interior fabric, and notions per the pattern. Don't forget we offer 15% off all supplies for our workshops.
- Class length: Meets twice. 2 1/2 hours for each session.
Class meets on Wednesday, 2/15 and 2/22 at 6 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.