Farrow Dress - meets twice
gather here Class
The Farrow dress features an elegant A-line shape with flattering diagonal seaming concealing inseam pockets, and a jewel neckline. Imagine wearing View A during the balmy days of summer. View B features bracelet sleeves and is the perfect option for cooler temperatures in autumn. Layer it with tights and a Driftless Cardigan for the snowy days of winter. Dress it up with heels and dress it down with boots.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have made pajama bottoms or boxer shorts.
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size, a small hook & eye, lightweight interfacing, coordinating thread, and a copy of the pattern (available online & in the store)
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.