English Paper Piecing Mini-Quilt - 2 sessions
English Paper Piecing is one of the oldest techniques in quilting yet easily one of most flexible, making it possible to create fresh and modern designs, too. A modern take on this traditional technique, this project will teach you just how easy, fun, and wonderfully compelling English Paper Piecing can be. In week one we'll focus on cutting and prepping all the pieces and starting the sewing technique and the follow week applique onto a background & discuss how to finish the piece.
- Level: Advanced beginner/Intermediate - you have taken patchwork basics or another patchwork class with us. You've got some rotary cutter skills and are comfortable hand sewing.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, patterns, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! You'll need at least 6 fat quarters for this class. Don't forget we offer 15% off supplies for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for 5 hours
Class meets on Thursday, October 20 and 27.
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
You can read gather here's class policies (if you're interested)!