English Paper Piecing
gather here Class
English Paper Piecing is one of the oldest techniques in quilting yet easily one of most flexible, making it possible to create fresh and modern designs, too. Inspired by Moroccan tiles, this project will teach you just how easy, fun, and wonderfully addictive English Paper Piecing can be.
- Level:Intermediate - you have taken patchwork basics or another patchwork class with us. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've got some rotary cutter skills.
- We provide: The studio space, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! You'll need 5 fat quarters for this class.Gather Here always offers you 15% off any of your supplies for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
You can read gather here's class policies (if you're interested)!