Embroidery Club - Kiriki Press - 4 sessions
Time for our second session of Embroidery Club featuring five fun samplers by Kiriki Press. Explore new stitches and expand your stitch reference library with these samplers while hanging out with other stitchers, either in person or online. This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Embroidery Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have some skill threading a needle.
- We provide: Four samplers (plus KP's basic sampler), a hoop, a package of embroidery needles, and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and any special colors of floss that you may want to embellish your sampler with. This workshop will meet in the shop as well as be streamed online so you can attend however you feel most comfortable.
- Class length: 2 hours per session. The club will meet the last Tuesday of each month from May through August.
Class meets Tuesdays, May 31, June 28, July 26, and August 30 at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**