Embroidery Club: Dropcloth Samplers - four sessions
An online/in-person stitch sampler monthly meetup to end 2023 on the right note! Featuring the designs of Rebecca Ringquist aka Dropcloth Sampler! In each meeting we'll focus on a stitch and explore new techniques as well as chat with other people who are passionate about handstitching. This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Embroidery Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have some skill threading a needle.
- We provide: All 4 samplers, a hoop, a package of embroidery needles, 6 skeins of stranded floss for your kit, and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and any special colors of floss that you may want to embellish your samplers with.
- Class length: 2 hours per session. The club will meet on the last Tuesday of each month for a total of 4 sessions.
- Sampler images are just examples - substitutions may occur but awesomeness is guaranteed.
Sessions meet on the second to last Tuesday of each month (barring last minute scheduling conflicts): September 19, October 24, November 21, and December 19.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.