Embroidery Beyond the Basics -Colorwheel Sampler
Dropcloth designed the Color Wheel Sampler with twelve different stitches - one for each segment of the wheel. Pick out twelve coordinating colors and with a little instruction you'll not only learn something but you'll also have a beautiful color wheel that will serve as a great reference for future projects. Printed Sampler is approximately 7" x 9".
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
Level: intermediate - you've taken Embroidery Basics
- We provide: Rebecca Ringquist's Color Wheel Sampler and appropriate sized hoop, scissors.
- You bring: yourself and embroidery floss (at least a dozen colors) and an embroidery needle. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**