Embroidery - Bargello Wall Hanging
Master the colorful Bargello stitch in this workshop and create a lovely wall hanging. Bargello, likely originating in the 17th century, is considered particularly challenging, as it requires very precise counting of squares for the mathematical pattern connected with the various motifs to accurately execute designs but once you get the hang of it, you'll find your flow.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner
- We provide: a Bargello wall hanging kit (you can choose from 3 designs) with all the materials included. Finished wall hanging (not including the dowels) is approximately 4" x 6" - a project you'll be able to manage.
- You bring: yourself and your enthusiasm
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**