Dino the Skater - Needlepoint Kit for Kids
Dino The Skater" is a cute design for kids to learn how to needlepoint!
This dino design is stitch-simulating* in a large mesh size so it is easier to embroider for kids, and there’s a colorful needle threader included! Needles provided have blunt ends so are safe for children to use.
There are easy step-by-step instructions on how to stitch, which show how to do the simplest tent stitch. Once finished, you can even make it into a wall hanging to decorate, or use it to personalize a favorite accessory (jacket, schoolbag, tote bag, etc).
What is included in the kit:
- Finished size: 14cm x 14cm / 5.5" x 5.5"
- Original artwork by Rachel Burt printed needlepoint canvas (10 mesh size), with edges finished with cotton bias tape
- Two John James tapestry needles
- A colorful needled threader
- "How to Needlepoint" booklet
- A 100% cotton bag to store this cute project
- Recommended stitch: Half-cross Tent Stitch
Benefits of needlepoint
- Working on fine motor-skills and hand eye coordination
- Encouraging creative thinking
- Developing organizational skills and following instructions
- Boosting self-confidence, self-expression and socializing
- Relaxing and de-stressing (kids need it too!)
- Minimizing screen time
- Increasing concentration and patience
The printed design replicates the stitch effects, showcasing how the needlepoint stitches will look on the canvas. Instead of the original illustration, we print the design chart on canvas so that it's easier to stitch curves and know where to place the next stitch! This makes the stitching easier for kiddos!
- Recommended for children 6 years old and older
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Contains a needle, and risk of choking hazard due to small parts that can be swallowed.
Made in Portugal
More Unwind Studio
More Cross Stitch Kits