Cross Stitch - Nevermore Ornament
Revel in the spooky season with Satsuma Street's ghoulishly gorgeous cross-stitch ornament kits! Not only will you gain cross stitch confidence but you'll learn embellishment basics while creating this fabulous raven! Quoth the raven, "stitch some more." (Did you know that there's a statue of Edgar Allan Poe with a raven at the corner of Boylston and Charles Street?)
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - this isn’t the simplest cross stitch pattern but we think you can do it!
- We provide: the Satsuma Street Cross Stitch Kit, snips while stitching in the studio, backing paper, expertise, and enthusiastic support.
- You bring: yourself and your love for making things! It's unlikely you will complete your raven in this single session workshop but the instructor will demonstrate how to neatly finish the ornament.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.