Cross Stitch - Be Bold - 2 sessions
An ideal project for someone looking to jump into multiple color cross-stitching, with a level of ease pitched to be both rewarding and meditative. Even if you've never cross stitched before this workshop will teach you how to begin! And if you've completed cross stitch basics you'll have the opportunity to review techniques while also stitching in community with others.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - this isn’t the simplest cross stitch pattern but we think you can do it!
- We provide: the Junebug and Darlin' "Be Bold" cross stitch kit, expertise, and moral support.
- You bring: yourself and your love for making things! Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
Meets twice, Wednesday, August 10th and 17th at 5:30PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**