Crochet Snowy Swirl Handwarmers - two sessions
This month we have crochet mitts perfect for holding a mug of cocoa and watching for when the flakes start to fall. With a snow swirl pattern, these handwarmers use worsted weight wool to keep you cozy. The interlocking pattern will give you a good stretch on your skills — but we’re here to guide you through in this two-session tutorial.
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate — you are confident with single and double crochet; you have probably done a simple project in the round before
- We provide: the pattern (designed by Charles!), space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, one skein of 2 different colors worsted wool yarn (as pictured: 1 skein Lucky Tweed - 412 Navy and 1 skein Woolstok 1303 - Highland Fleece); you will probably have plenty of yarn to make one for yourself and another to donate to to a local clothing drive, and a size G and H crochet hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**