Crochet - Shell Stitch Cowl
As part of building up your crochet stitch vocabulary and the eternal hunt for handmade gift ideas, Charles (crochet instructor and dramaturg!) suggested this Ewe Ewe Yarns cowl pattern for a quick end of year project. You'll not only learn the shell stitch and how to change colors but you'll have a lovely cowl when you're done!
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner. You’ve successfully taken Crochet Basics or the equivalent.
- We provide: instruction, printed copies of the pattern (but please download a digital one!) and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the Don't Be Shellfish pattern (Ravelry link), approximately 250 - 290 yards (229 - 265 m) sport weight yarn (2 skeins of Ewe So Sporty will make one cowl), and a size J/10 crochet hook.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**