Crochet II- Sunshine Scrubby
You've taken crochet basics and feel pretty good about crocheting rows. But you don't know what to do next. We created Crochet II to provide you with that next step project to help you learn how to crochet in the round and ultimately, become more confident with a crochet hook in your hands.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - it is imperative that you know how to single crochet. You aren't a complete beginner because you have taken Crochet Basics.
- We provide: dk weight cotton yarn and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, a 4mm crochet hook, and a tapestry needle.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.