Crochet Brioche Cowl - 2 sessions
Curious what all the fuss is about? Ready to explore brioche? Keep out the chill with this striped cowl inspired by knitted brioche. Just like it’s knitted cousin, this crochet brioche stitch creates a double layer fabric that is both practical and stylish. Contrast your two favorite colors together for a fun stripe effect. The Ninety Degrees Cowl by Deanne Ramsey is a fashionable and accessible pattern!
Limited to 5 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner or intermediate
- We provide: the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available via Ravelry), fingering weight yarn, approximately 230m of MC and 190m of CC, 4.5mm hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
Class meets on Wednesdays, March 23 & 30 at 6pm.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**