Craft for Camberville!
Calling All Crafters…
Join us to craft something beautiful for our local friends. We will be sewing toiletry zipper bags and collecting travel size toiletries to include in the handcrafted bags!
We'll be collecting donations in the store and hosting two crafting events. You can drop your completed bags and toiletries inside the shop 7 days a week!
Can't attend but want to make a bag? You'll find instructions here!
Limited to 6 students (17 yrs of age or older, prior sewing experience required):
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you can thread a machine and wind/load a bobbin)
- We provide: moral support, a pattern for the toiletry bag, donated fabric and zippers, and great company.
- You bring: This event is free to attend. You can totally bring two fat quarters of fabric to create the toiletry bag and a 22" zipper (gather here will provide interfacing and scrap fabrics for handles and tabs). Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes & events.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours sessions.
- alcohol-free mouthwash
- body wash/soap
- hand sanitizer
- adhesive bandages aka bandaids
- tissues (pocket-size packages)
- cotton swabs aka q-tips
- small comb/compact brush
- full size toothbrush
- sunblock wipes
- sanitary wipes
- lip balm
Note that masks are required for workshop & studio time participants.