Coloring Quilt- 2 sessions
With rainbow season upon us, this quilt pays homage to a summer of color and welcomes a new season with a fabulous display. Join us for this celebration of color and exploration of sewing curves with the Coloring quilt top, a deceptively simple and straightforward design that will boost your patchwork skills while coming together easily and quickly. And you will want it in your home year-round. In this class, you will learn to chain piece, plot, and sew large curves. Approximately 78" x 78", you will have a finished quilt top at the end of your second session.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you've successfully taken our entry level quilting workshops and have finished your first quilt.
- We provide: the expertise, tools, and the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, 4 1/2 yards background color and 40 pieces of fabric that are at least 5 x 13 inches (fat quarters or scraps). Please have your 40 ring pieces selected before class. Or pick up one of our preselected spectrum bundles.
- Class length: 3 hours each session.
Class meets Sundays, June 5 and 12th at 3 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.