Cleo Skirt- 2 sessions
This gathered skirt features a flat-front waistband with elastic in the back for a flattering and comfortable fit. Two views are included in the pattern: a knee-length version with cutout pockets and contrasting hem band, and a midi-length version with inseam pockets. You can mix and match for a skirt that works for you! Cleo’s versatile design works with many different kinds of fabrics from everyday cotton poplin to silky rayon.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken sewing basics and perhaps have made some pj pants.
- We provide: The studio space, swedish tracing paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the pattern (available in the store)!
- Suggested fabrics: wool suiting, light-weight denim, chambray, rayon, linen, linen/cotton blend, or a fun light-weight cotton print! Your fabric amount is totally dependent on your size (see pattern for details)
- coordinating thread, 1 to 1 1/4" wide non-roll elastic (see pattern for length).
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session
Sessions meet Monday, October 30 and November 6 at 5:30 PM
*Some Sewing Classes may be scheduled for our downstairs studio. Please contact us if you would prefer not to navigate stairs and we will switch studios.
Note that masks are required for workshop & studio time participants.