Cabled Hat - two sessions
We thought a hat would be the way to introduce folks to cables plus help you prepare for the inevitable cooler temperatures ahead. The Antler Toque by Tin Can Knits is a great cable project sized from baby to full size human. Straightforward hat construction is paired with simple cables with a great effect. You'll be casting on in the round, creating cables, and decreases.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and can knit in the round.
- We provide: the expertise and moral support.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (it's FREE), US #6 / 4 mm 16” circular and US #8 / 5 mm 16” circular and DPNs/long cable for magic loop, cable needle, stitch markers, darning needle, and approximately 120 - 200 yards worsted weight yarn (there are sooooo many great worsted weight yarns to choose from!). This workshop is FREE with purchase of supplies. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
Sessions run on Monday, October 23 and 30 at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.