Take your knitting skills up a notch and learn about cables. The Varm from Woolfolk is chunky and sophisticated. You'll learn a new skill and create something beautiful. There are three options in this single pattern but we'll be working on the cowl - feel free to cast on the scarf but our goal is to get you comfortable with cables. This consummate winter weather accessory features a reversible cable beautifully proportioned with the spacious scale of Woolfolk's HYGGE yarn.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and aren't afraid of casting on.
- We provide: the expertise and notions - we'll show you the difference between cable needles and if you are knitting the cowl, teach you the provisional cast on!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), yarn (designed for Woolfolk's Hygge) and needles appropriate for the pattern.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**