Brioche Bandana - two sessions
This stylish cowl by Lavanya Patricella is knit in the 2 color brioche stitch. The pattern is worked both in the round and then flat. The lightweight fabric makes it a great layering accessory. We wanted to do a simpler brioche workshop that focuses on getting you comfortable with the brioche stitch.
The pattern is written for 2 sizes, a more fitted 20” x 12” bandana and a looser 24” x 17” version.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've conquered the basics of knitting and are awesome at knitting in the round. You are cool with yarn-overs.
- We provide: the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (circular 16" size US 3), stitch markers, a copy of the pattern (available via Ravelry in-store), and approximately 150-220 yards of two colors of fingering weight yarns - we recommend Manos Alegria.
- Class length: 2 hours per session, 4 hours total.
Class meets on Mondays, March 7 & 14 at 6pm.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**