gather here Class
You've made a totebag. You've made a zipper bag. Your dream is to make some clothes. You love someone so much you are willing to make them underwear. Or better yet, you love yourself enough to make yourself some super comfy underwear. These boxer shorts are a great way to learn more apparel pattern vocabulary as well as practice your topstitching, hemming and learn how to sew a button-fly! We think this is a fabulous project for the adventurous beginner.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner - Intermediate (you have some sewing experience under your belt, you are eager to learn how to read a commercial pattern)
- We provide: pattern, machines, tools, and expertise
- You bring: Fabric you love! You will need a yard of fabric, 1" wide elastic, and coordinating thread.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.