Originally designed to carry produce, these simple but incredibly versatile bags are great for projects and gifts, too. You'll learn how to hem, reinforce seams, and box corners. And you'll find yourself wanting to make more.
Level: beginner - a great follow-up to a couple tote bags! You must know how to operate a sewing machine, be comfortable maintaining seam allowance and understand the concept of topstitching.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- We provide: pattern, expertise, and machines!
- You bring: yourself, a 1/2 yard of fabric (or two 1/2 yards if you want to make this with contrasting sides) & your sense of adventure
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.