- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Belvedere Waistcoat Pattern
Sew a timeless waistcoat with the Belvedere Waistcoat pattern! It is the perfect minimalist piece to wear to formal events. This design features a curved back seam and long darts to fit the garment close to the body. It includes a back neckline facing for a high-end professional finish.
The instructions and pattern pieces provide for two approaches:
1. Create a tailored waistcoat complete with welt pockets, a fully canvased front and side seam vents.
2. Sew a quick and easy waistcoat with no pockets and simplified construction techniques.
Both waistcoat projects are great scrap busters since it is easy to mix and match fabrics.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to 4XL
- A 17 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
There are free add-on packs for this pattern! Download your free pattern pieces here:
Main Fabric: Light to medium weight suiting fabrics such as wool, linen, or blends. You can also experiment with unconventional fabrics such as upholstery fabric, corduroy, sturdy knit fabric, canvas, or denim. Allow extra fabric for matching if you choose a fabric with plaids or stripes.
Lining: Rayon, satin, linen, or cotton.
Interfacing: Medium weight fusible or sew-in interfacing.
Other supplies: 5 (ver. A) or 6 (ver. B) 1/2"-5/8" buttons.
More Thread Theory
More Sewing Patterns