Beginner Knitting Kit - 3 Washcloths
Make cute and useful organic cotton washcloths as you learn to knit in the process! Learn at your own pace with access to step-by-step video instructions, and grow your knitting skills over a series of 3 projects designed by artist Grace Casey-Gouin.
This kit contains everything you need to learn to knit, even if you’re an absolute beginner!
What's in the kit?
- 2 colors of Beam organic cotton yarn, grown and produced in the US
- Size 7 bamboo circular knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- Printed patterns and illustrated instruction booklet
- Exclusive access to 10 step-by-step instructional videos
What can I make with this kit?
You'll learn to knit by making 3 washcloths, 7.25” x 7.25”, starting with the simplest version. Each project builds on the skills you learned in the previous one, growing your confidence and comfort with knitting! Once you complete this kit, you will know how to cast on, knit, change colors, and bind off.
- No experience needed, great for adventurous beginners
- Ages 8+
- Roughly 6-10 hours to complete
More Knitting + Crochet Kits