Beginner Amigurumi Crochet Kit
Learn how to make Marty, a charming amigurumi duck designed by Yan Schenkel, the artist behind Pica Pau. Amigurumi is the Japanese fiber art of crocheting small stuffed characters. Join the fun and learn this popular craft that has spread across the globe. Learn at your own pace with to access to thoughtful video instruction created with beginners in mind.
This kit contains everything you need to learn to crochet, even if you’re an absolute beginner!
What's in the kit?
- 4 colors of Beam organic cotton yarn, grown and produced in the US
- 4mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Polyfil stuffing
- Printed patterns and illustrated instruction booklet
- Exclusive access to 7 step-by-step instructional videos
What can I make with this kit?
You'll make 1 stuffed crochet duck. Start by crocheting the flat scarf, and then build on the skills you learned to make your duck!
- No experience needed, great for adventurous beginners
- Ages 8+
- Roughly 4-8 hours to complete
More Knitting + Crochet Kits