Bat Mat (mini quilt top)
Make something festive and seasonal while learning about piecing with this Halloween themed mini-quilt. In this next level basics class, you will learn all about piecing using templates, in addition we’ll review how to quilt and bind a small object so you can finish this on your own! Finished mini-quilt will measure approximately 28 1/2 x 13 1/2 inches.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Confident Beginner. You have taken quilting basics and are comfortable threading a machine, using a rotary cutter, and stitching in a straight(ish) line.
- We provide: the pattern and expertise. If you attend in person we also provide tools, irons, and sewing machines!
- You bring: yourself, 1/2 yard of a dark fabric, 1/2 yard of a light fabric. To finish the mini-quilt: 1/2 yard fabric for the back, 1/2 yard of batting, 1/4 yard of fabric for the binding
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**