Basic Sunburst Pillow - two sessions
As we wrap up 2023, we wanted to offer some quick and satisfying workshops like this sunburst granny square pillow by Mallory Krall. A quick crochet using super chunky yarn you’ll find yourself gaining the confidence you need for future stitches as well learning how to join your granny squares. Plus - isn’t this pillow cozy AF? Seriously. Temperatures are dropping and we need cozy.
Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you feel good holding a crochet hook. You’ve successfully taken Crochet Basics or the equivalent.
- We provide: the space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available as a Ravelry in-store download or via NautiKrall's website), approximately 379 yards of super bulky yarn (have you tried Lion Brand's Re-Spun Thick & Quick?), and a size M/N crochet hook. To finish your pillow you will need an 20” pillow form. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours.
Sessions meet Sundays, November 5 and 12 at 1PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.