Arm Knitting 101
gather here Class
Arm Knit Cowl
Learn the basics of arm knitting and create a fabulous chunky knit cowl at the same time. You’ll love the loft and luxury of this arm knit fabric around your neck keeping you warm all winter long. Students will learn the basics of arm knitting including yarn preparation, casting on, knitting, stopping in the middle, binding off and seaming.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older);2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner
- We provide: Plenty of space and encouragement.
- You bring:
- Yarn - you'll need 300 yards of SUPER bulky yarn. We recommend Knit Collage's Sister or Wool & the Gang's Crazy Sexy Wool.
- A copy of the pattern from raverly.com OR a copy of Anne's book, Knitting Without Needles (available in the store).
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.